A look back at the highlights of 2023 on WhyCurve.com . Phil and Roger covered everything from tax-cuts to racism, from AI to Rwanda, with experts and researchers. So here's a New Year gift - their pick of the best and most insightful discussions of the past year or so.
- Michele Groppi of the Defence Studies Department at King’s College, London on Israel and Gaza
- Stefan Wolff, professor of International Security at the University of Birmingham on the endless war in Ukraine
- Tim Gardiner, senior policy fellow at the Health Foundation on ways of funding the NHS
- Joan Costa-i-Font, Professor of Health Economics at the London School of Economics on dealing with obesity
- Dr Sam Power of the University of Sussex on the awarding of peerages
- Robert Hazell, professor of government and the constitution at University College London on how we appoint Prime Ministers
- David Mead, professor of human rights law at the University of East Anglia on protest laws
- The FT's Martin Wolf on attracting foreign investment into the UK
- Economist Francis Coppola on the benefits of government debt
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.